#Millennials (Gen Y) and #GenerationZs will make up 75% of the global workforce by 2035, so organisations want to win the war on talent, by attracting and keeping the stars of today and tomorrow, here are 5 tips to follow. https://lnkd.in/g7ipaNi
1. It’s not just about profits. Demonstrate genuine values. ‘If you care about your people, you care about what your people care about’.
2. Regardless of political leaning, be a company that takes a stand for what is right.
3. Understand that this generation is still figuring things out and may not have all the answers.
4. Develop a culture where people can celebrate being themselves. Support social impact in the community that makes a difference.
5. Whether you agree with it or not, #MeToo and #BlackLivesMatter are examples of real underlying changes in society that are impacting business for the better.
It seems an inclusive and diverse business approach that focuses more on #values will win the war on talent for these two generations.
Don’t you agree?
#GenderEquality #DiversityandInclusion #Inclusion #WomenEmpowerment #GenderGap