With #diversityandinclusion increasingly the priority on board agendas, what are the 6 key traits required of today’s leaders to realise success? https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/insights/topics/talent/six-signature-traits-of-inclusive-leadership.html
1. Curiosity: because change is happening so fast, you need to stay receptive to different ideas.
2. Cultural Intelligence: because new ideas can come from the most unlikely places.
3. Collaboration: because teams working together using #diversity of thought, will more likely solve the pressing problems.
4. Commitment: because having tapped into innovative ideas, it’s important to see them through to the end.
5. Courage: because if it was easy...everyone would be doing it.
6. Cognisance: because keeping your antenna up to remain aware of challenges to the status quo, will keep you agile.
Lately, D&I has moved from the edge of C-Suite consciousness, to demanding more and more executive attention. Whilst the #businesscase still needs to be determined, these new management styles should be adopted to support successful implementation.
Do you have what it takes to use these C-Words?
#genderequality #leadership #diversityinclusion #inclusion